Terms & Conditions
Information About Us
https://www.buddyridersg.com is a site operated by Buddyrider SG. We are registered in Singapore under the Business Registration Number 53413328B.
Price and Payment
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- We reserve the rights to alter or amend the pricing of any products without any prior notice.
You are not allowed to copy, use, save, alter or distribute the photographs or images without prior written agreement of Buddyrider SG.
By Purchasing our product (Buddyrider), you have agreed to the following terms
- Buddyrider SG will not be held responsible for damage caused or injury sustained through the use of the Buddyrider pet seat.
- If you choose to purchase and install the Buddyrider pet seat, you do so at your own risk. Cycling can be inherently dangerous especially when carrying passengers or cargo of any kind. You must wear protective gear at all times (helmet and gloves etc.)
- Each time prior to using the Buddyrider Pet Seat you must check all components of the seat, and ensure the seat is secure to the bicycle and no parts are cracked, loose, missing, or broken.
- Care must be taken when placing your pet into the seat, and also when removing them. This should be done in a safe place and away from distractions such as other pets.
- Due to the size and weight associated with transporting a pet on a bicycle you may be required to make quick corrective action when the pet moves its weight. Extreme care must be taken at all times.
- You must never leave a pet unattended in this seat. Due to the higher center of gravity, a bicycle may fall over if parked on its stand or without proper support.
- Any modification performed on the Buddyrider Pet seat is at your own risk.
- Buddyrider is NOT recommended to be mounted on a carbon fiber seat pole.
Our Refunds Policy
- When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notified us that you do not agree to any change in these Terms and Conditions or in any of our Policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective, or you are not satisfied with the Product), we will examine the returned Product. Provided we are satisfied with the condition of the Product following our examination, we will either replace the item (if returned owing to a defect) or provide you with a full or partial refund. If you have requested a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay. We will process the refund as soon as possible.
- Products returned by you because of a defect or within the seven-day cooling-off period will be refunded in full after delivery costs & taxes have been deducted.
- Used Products cannot be refunded due to hygiene purposes.
- A claim by you that the quantity of the Products delivered falls short of the quantity ordered shall be notified to us within 3 days from the date of delivery. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability in respect of such shortfall and you shall be bound to pay the price as if the Products had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
- The cost of return transportation is at your expense.
- You are covered by a 1 year limited warranty for Buddyrider Pet seat starting on the date of purchase. Please contact us if you are facing any issue with the pet seat or have any missing parts.
- Buddyrider pet seat that are damaged due to mishandling will not be replaceable and covered by warranty.
- For other products, please check with us.
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality.
- Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
- Unless otherwise stated, all product warranty will be covered by the respective brand owner.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Buddyrider SG. We may give notice to you either via an e-mail or phone number that you provided to us when placing an order.
Events Outside our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Our Right to Vary these Terms and Conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the Policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions before we provide you with the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by the Law of Singapore. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Republic of Singapore.