- Buddyrider is NOT recommended to be mounted on a carbon fiber seat pole. Please replace it with a aluminum or steel seat post.
- Prior to using Buddyrider, check the seat is secure to the bicycle and no parts or screws are cracked, loose, missing, or broken.
- Due to the size and weight associated with transporting a pet on a bicycle, extreme care must be taken at all times. The rider may be required to make quick corrective action when the pet moves its weight.
- Care should be taken when placing your pet into the seat, and also when removing them. This should be done in a safe place away from distractions such as other pets and traffic.
- Initial rides should be brief, over smooth ground, in a safe location and away from all distractions.
- Increase the duration only when both rider and pet become accustomed and confidant.
- Never leave a pet unattended in this seat. Due to the higher center of gravity, a bicycle may fall over if parked on its stand or without proper support.
- Do not allow your pet to become a distraction when riding. Keep your focus on the safe operation of your bicycle, the rules of the road, the environment around you and other cyclists, pedestrians and vehicular traffic.
If you have any questions or concerns about the safety, installation and proper use of the Buddyrider pet seat, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message